Beginnerâ€™s Guide to Road and Track Cycling is your way to break away from the bunch and get a head start in the world of cycling.
Written to suit all ages, this book offers advice through every stage of your development â€“ from setting up your bike, to racing across the finish line. Jonathan Kennett is a seasoned road rider and author, and Ian Gray is a track coach with decades of experience teaching track cyclists of all ages and skill levels. Whether riding for fun or to win, thereâ€™s something for every budding cyclist.
Youâ€™ll find out:
- how to train solo or in a bunch,
- insider tips for maintaining your bike,
- how to perform at your peak on race day,
- ways to handle dangerous conditions and other risks,
- the language and techniques of pro cyclists.